#34 AWG Survey Wire
Coated copper survey trailing wire for close interval potential surveys.
- High Resistance to heat
- High dielectric strength
- Excellent winding ease and flexibility
- Solderable without having to strip the insulating film
- High thermoplastic flow
- High resistance to abrasion
- #34 AWG Wire
- Spool flange diameter: 3 inches
- Polyurethane/nylon overcoat;NEMA specification MW-27
- Thermal class: 155 degree centigrade
- Standard high-quality plastic spools equipped to fit MC Miller, Farwest, American Innovations, and BK Corrosion’s Hip/Backpacks
- Minimum 18″ pigtails with strain relief sleeving at flange to prevent breakage.
3 Mile4 Mile