HALAR/HMWPE cathodic protection cable is made of a fluoropolymer insulation that exhibits superior chemical resistance. Made with dual insulation, HALAR wire can be used in any situation where chlorine and hydrogen gases are present.
- Conductors are stranded bare of tinned copper conductor conforms to ASTM spec B-3 and B-8
- Primary installation is a homogeneous 20 mil wall of natural ECTFE fluoropolymer (HALAR) shall be extruded around the conductor
- Jacket is a 65 mil wall of high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWPE) shall be extruded around the primary insulation
- The jacket conforms to ASTM spec D 1248
- Available in 2 through 8 AWG
- Available in black or red