Loresco SC-3 Anode Backfill
Loresco type SC-3 is a dust-free product and according to the EPA extraction tests is extremely pure and complies with regulation governing buried products. Loresco SC-3 is produced specifically for cathodic protection applications. The fixed carbon content is greater than 99.35% by weight. The bulk density and high fixed carbon content coupled with assured low resistivity medium allows for longer groundbed life at a lower operating cost.
- Bulk Density: 74 lbs per cubic food
- Predominantly round particles
- All particles surface modified for maximum particle size of 1mm
- Minimum calcination temperature of base materials is 1250 degrees C
- Base materials are calcined under ISO 9002 quality control
- Surfactants are added to assist pumping and settling
- No de-dusting oils are used during the manufacture of base particles
- Loresco SC-3 is shipped in 50 lbs coated, woven polypropylene bags. SC-3 may be stored outside for limited periods (not to exceed 400 hrs of sunlight). Pallets are available with 50 bags per pallet. Proven export packaging is also available.
Note: Additional impressed current backfills are available.