Copper/copper sulfate reference electrode with rugged ceramic plug having a flat surface with beveled edge.
- For general purpose use on soil surfaces
- Fits inside 1 inch diameter holes in pavement and asphalt, for example
- High purity copper rod and robust Lexan tube
- Electrode has a transparent “window” to view the saturated copper sulfate solution.
- Supplied with a charge of copper sulfate crystals inside of the Lexan tube
- The saturated copper sulfate solution is prepared (inside the Lexan tube) by the end user, according to provided instructions
- Available without copper sulfate crystals, upon request.
- Additional RE-7 plug assembly available