- RHW-2, USE-2 and RHH Cable are bare copper with cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation.
- RHW wires are an underground service entrance cable for direct burial in which the conductor temperature will not exceed 90 degrees celsius wet or dry
- Voltage rating of 600 volts, and are high-heat, moisture and sunlight resistant. Applications include lighting and power along with general wiring applications. RHW cables can be used in raceway, duct, direct burial and aerial installations.
- Annealed copper conductor
- XLP thermosetting chemically cross-linked polyethylene insulation
- Solid and stranded
- Available in 4 through 12 AWG
- Available in black or red